IjeomaKola.com（安全旅程媒体有限责任公司）致力于确保收集访问我们网站并利用我们的在线设施和服务的个人的所有个人信息的准确性，机密性，安全性和私密性。我们设计并创建了我们的隐私政策，以确保与IjeomaKola.com关联的人们的承诺和实现of our obligation not only to meet but to exceed most existing privacy standards.
Collection of Information
Use of Information Collected
IjeomaKola.com may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.ijeomakola.com . IjeomaKola.com may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Children Under Age of 13
IjeomaKola.com does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or OptOut
Links to Other Web Sites
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The“help”feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
该网站可能会收集IP地址和位置信息来投放个性化广告，并将其传递给Mediavine。如果您想了解有关此做法的更多信息，并且想了解选择加入或退出此数据收集的选择，请访问 http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# 了解有关基于兴趣的广告的更多信息。您可以在以下位置下载AppChoices应用 http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices 选择退出与移动应用程序关联，或使用移动设备上的平台控件选择退出。
- Rubicon项目。您可能会发现Rubicon的隐私权政策 through this link。如果您要选择不接收来自Rubicon的针对用户兴趣的广告，或者根据 California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) 选择退出出售您的个人信息，您可以这样做 through this link. You may also utilize the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page, or the 欧洲互动数字广告联盟的退出页面.
- Amazon Publisher服务。您可能会发现Amazon Publisher Services的隐私权政策 through this link.
- Verizon Media以前称为Oath。您可能会发现Verizon Media的隐私权政策 through this link. You may also utilize the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page, or the 欧洲互动数字广告联盟的退出页面 选择不对基于兴趣的广告使用Cookie。
- 指数交换。您可能会发现Index Exchange的隐私权政策 through this link. You may also utilize the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page, or the 欧洲互动数字广告联盟的退出页面 选择不对基于兴趣的广告使用Cookie。
- 数字补救措施。您可能会发现Digital Remedy的隐私权政策 through this link.
- 33Across，Inc.–您可能会发现33Across的隐私政策 through this link。要退出个性化广告，请访问 //optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
- 精通。有限责任公司–您可能会发现Conversant的隐私政策 through this link. Conversant uses information that does not directly identify you, such as information about your browser type, time and date of visit, your browsing or transaction activity, the subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, and a unique identifier (such as a cookie string, or a unique advertising identifier provided by your mobile device) during your visits to this and other websites and apps in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. Conversant may use technologies such as cookies and other tracking technologies to collect this information. To learn more about interest-based advertising, or to opt-out, you can visit www.youronlinechoices.eu or //www.networkadvertising.org/.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us